[FM] Fragmaster’s GTi Thursday 2018 Season!
After such a great first inaugration season 2017 we are pleased to annouce next FM’s GTi Thursdays Season which will be held in whole 2018 Season. Every Thursday we will ghater to race with most fastest and greatest drives lefted in LFS community. Please read the rules below to be familiar in this new formula of racing!
Season 2018 is brought to you by:
B2R Born 2 Race
Our regulations are very simple and lets you enjoy what is the most important in our events: racing and meeting your friends! Only remember the following:
- In order to race you need to have Teamspeak and to join our channel at ts.fragmaster.net ( you don’t need mic, only listen )
- No sign-up needed.
- Race takes place at (FM) GTi Thursday host Live For Speed
- The server will be password protected before the Qualifications, so come early enough to join us. You can also ask the password in Teamspeak.
- Race clean, respect other drivers.
- Misbehaving might end up with ban
- Every Race lenght will be set to achieve aproximetly 1 hour race (laps depends on track)
- One mandatory pitstop in each race
- Qualifications: Race Director Calling every driver to do his 1 Hot Lap in Qualifing mode ( 1 outlap, 1 hot lap, spectate.)
- Next track/car is picked by a winner of previous event ( conditions: Same track, but diffrent configurations can be picked only 2 times in a row – for example BL1 -> BL2 -> AS2. Track can’t be picked the same in 3 or higher times in a row
- S3 License including Rockhingam track is allowed to pick in 2018 Season
- Cars is picking by a winner of previous event ( Aviable picks separete XFG and XRG or you can chose both cars )
- BC is disabled and forbidden
- Every top 3 finishers in event reacives handicap with additional weight added to car in next race event
- Weights added to cars by position :1st+30kg / 2nd+23kg / 3d+15kg
- Handicap will be checked before the race – if drivers will not set handicap – will be penalized with 30 points penalty added to overall standings
- Points are calculated in new form to get highest 15 places paid in earned points to overall Championship
- Higher Climber, Pole Position sitter and Fastest Lap are the same in earned points – 1pts
- Crossing Yellow line when entering or exiting pits will cause penalty points or warning added to overall standings, peanlty points depends on scale drivers crossed the yellow lane
- Calims – Everyone who caused crash, missbehavior or anything disturbing in race – Please post in site, or forum and explain what happend – every claim will be resolved by admin’s with futher actions taken by a specific type of claim
- In every 10th Race event there will be an special race day:
- Two races : 30 mins each + 1 mandatory pitstop
- Tracks picked by admins
- Second Race: Reversed Grid
- Amount in pot for 2018 GTi Thursday 2018 Season – 300$
- Each Driver in TOP3 positions earning a ‘ GTi coins ‘ which after end of the season will be payed in cash via paypal ( paypal is the only method to be paid )
- GTi coins points: 1st – 3 GTi coins / 2nd – 2 GTi coins / 3d – 1 GTi coins
- Actual value for 1 GTi coin – 1$
- In the end of the season there will be a special gifts for each place in overall standings
- 1st in overall standings GTi 2018 Season Championship – 50$ bonus
- 2nd in overall standings GTi 2018 Season Championship – 25$ bonus
- 3d in overall standings GTi 2018 Season Championship – 10$ bonus
- GTi coin status for each driver will be posted after each race with Race results and reviews.
- Please be adviced that we are curenttly looking for another prizes from sponsors – fo example a vouchers for platforms like G2A, GOG, Steam etc – If we will be able to place some new prizes, we will inform you and put new prizes.